- Chicken Thighs 4 bone-in, skin-on
- Asparagus 1 lb
- Red Potatoes 8 small, halved
- Garlic 2 clove minced
- Dry White Wine 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil 4 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Pepper several grinds
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic and potatoes and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- In a separate oven-safe skillet, heat remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, place chicken thighs skin-side down, then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Brown chicken for about 15 minutes without moving, then arrange in the pan with the potatoes, skin-side up this time. Add the white wine and transfer to the oven, then roast at 375 °F (190 °C) for about 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the ends from the asparagus and chop them into about 2 inch lengths. In the same pan that you browned the chicken, throw in the asparagus and saute for about 10 minutes, until softened but still crisp to the bite.
- When you remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven, top with the cooked asparagus and serve.
- Add some spice by throwing chili flakes in with the potatoes and garlic!
Simple Food Diet
- 8 Free Recipes
- 53 Recipes Total
Unlock the complete Simple Food Diet and add this recipe pack to your collection of recipes!