Arugula Corn Salad
Love bitter greens? Combine with sweet summer corn for a fresh side that pairs well with BBQ.
- Combine olive oil, mustard, garlic powder and salt & pepper in a salad bowl and mix well.
- Add vinegar and continue mixing until emulsified.
- Toss arugula in dressing, then add corn and onions and lightly toss again before serving.
- 32 free Recipes
Enjoy this Free Recipe Pack of healthy recipes on us!
- Arugula 1 lb
- Corn 2 ear sweet corn, husked and sliced from cob
- Red Onion 1/2 sliced into very thin rounds
- Olive Oil 4 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard 1 tbsp
- Champagne Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp