Simple Food Diet
Food and Prep
- Select foods and beverages only from the approved list.
- Protein-rich food is the heart of each meal.
- Eat 2-4 servings of vegetables per meal.
- Begin each meal with a serving of vegetables and half the protein on your plate.
- Eat at least 2 servings of carbohydrate-rich food per day, and more if desired.
- Limit added fat to one tsp per meal, plus one additional tsp per cup of vegetables.
- Favor low-heat cooking methods such as stewing, steaming, boiling, and poaching.
- Eat until comfortably full, but no more.
- One day a week, eat (almost) anything you’d like, but practice moderation.
* Find the recommended Simple Food Diet protein list under Ideal Weight Program materials
Maintain an Activity Score of 100% or greater. This score combines:
Hit your bedtime and sleep period duration goals in the humanOS.me sleep tracker:
Duration in Bed: Be in bed for the amount of time you need to feel rested.
Sleep Timing: Maintain consistent timing of when you go to bed and when you wake up.
Smart Light Rhythm: Expose yourself to bright daylight for at least 30 minutes a day. In the evening, dim the lights to reduce overall light intensity and consider using blue blocking glasses or amber-toned light bulbs two hours from bedtime. At night, keep your sleep environment cool, quiet, comfortable, and dark.
Go Pro to gain access to the rest of the Guide as well as our whole library of How-to Guides, Courses, Workouts and Recipes.Go Pro