Simple Food Diet
Food and Prep
- Select foods and beverages only from the approved list.
- Protein-rich food is the heart of each meal.
- Eat 2-4 servings of vegetables per meal.
- Begin each meal with a serving of vegetables and half the protein on your plate.
- Eat at least 2 servings of carbohydrate-rich food per day, and more if desired.
- Limit added fat to one tsp per meal, plus one additional tsp per cup of vegetables.
- Favor low-heat cooking methods such as stewing, steaming, boiling, and poaching.
- Eat until comfortably full, but no more.
- One day a week, eat (almost) anything you’d like, but practice moderation.
* Find the recommended Simple Food Diet protein list under Ideal Weight Program materials
Maintain an Activity Score of 100% or greater. This score combines:
Hit your bedtime and sleep period duration goals in the humanOS.me sleep tracker:
Duration in Bed: Be in bed for the amount of time you need to feel rested.
Sleep Timing: Maintain consistent timing of when you go to bed and when you wake up.
Smart Light Rhythm: Expose yourself to bright daylight for at least 30 minutes a day. In the evening, dim the lights to reduce overall light intensity and consider using blue blocking glasses or amber-toned light bulbs two hours from bedtime. At night, keep your sleep environment cool, quiet, comfortable, and dark.