Lean Maintenance Diet
Food and Prep
- Eat a Mediterranean-style diet focusing on approved fresh, whole foods.
- Eat a protein-rich breakfast every day (4+ Protein Units).
- Begin each meal with a raw vegetable or fruit.
- Limit added fat to one tbsp. per meal, plus one additional tsp per cup of vegetables.
- Avoid most baked goods.
- Drink water, coffee, and tea, but avoid sweetened beverages and limit alcohol.
- Favor low-heat cooking methods such as stewing, steaming, boiling, and poaching.
- Eat until comfortably full, but no more.
* Find more information on the Lean Maintenance Diet Ideal Weight Program Materials
Maintain an Activity Score of 100% or greater. This score combines:
Hit your bedtime and sleep period duration goals in the humanOS.me sleep tracker:
Duration in Bed: Be in bed for the amount of time you need to feel rested.
Sleep Timing: Maintain consistent timing of when you go to bed and when you wake up.
Smart Light Rhythm: Expose yourself to bright daylight for at least 30 minutes a day. In the evening, dim the lights to reduce overall light intensity and consider using blue blocking glasses or amber-toned light bulbs two hours from bedtime. At night, keep your sleep environment cool, quiet, comfortable, and dark.
Go Pro to gain access to the rest of the Guide as well as our whole library of How-to Guides, Courses, Workouts and Recipes.Go Pro