Lean Maintenance Diet
Food and Prep
- Eat a Mediterranean-style diet focusing on approved fresh, whole foods.
- Eat a protein-rich breakfast every day (4+ Protein Units).
- Begin each meal with a raw vegetable or fruit.
- Limit added fat to one tbsp. per meal, plus one additional tsp per cup of vegetables.
- Avoid most baked goods.
- Drink water, coffee, and tea, but avoid sweetened beverages and limit alcohol.
- Favor low-heat cooking methods such as stewing, steaming, boiling, and poaching.
- Eat until comfortably full, but no more.
* Find more information on the Lean Maintenance Diet Ideal Weight Program Materials
Maintain an Activity Score of 100% or greater. This score combines:
Hit your bedtime and sleep period duration goals in the humanOS.me sleep tracker:
Duration in Bed: Be in bed for the amount of time you need to feel rested.
Sleep Timing: Maintain consistent timing of when you go to bed and when you wake up.
Smart Light Rhythm: Expose yourself to bright daylight for at least 30 minutes a day. In the evening, dim the lights to reduce overall light intensity and consider using blue blocking glasses or amber-toned light bulbs two hours from bedtime. At night, keep your sleep environment cool, quiet, comfortable, and dark.