Food and Prep
- Lean protein and vegetables are the primary foods.*
- Each meal should contain 2-4 servings of non-starchy vegetables.*
- Up to 1 teaspoon of fat/ meal (total) can be added to vegetables.
- Favor low-heat cooking methods such as stewing, steaming, boiling, poaching, or “sautéing” in a pan with bit of water and the lid on.
- Drink 5 glasses of fluid per day (water, tea, herbal tea, or unsweetened coffee).
- One day a week, eat (almost) anything you’d like, but practice moderation.
- After 2 weeks, introduce two servings of fresh whole fruit per day, and up to 2 whole eggs/ day.
Maintain an Activity Score of 100% or greater. This score combines:
Hit your bedtime and sleep period duration goals in the humanOS.me sleep tracker:
Duration in Bed: Be in bed for the amount of time you need to feel rested.
Sleep Timing: Maintain consistent timing of when you go to bed and when you wake up.
Smart Light Rhythm: Expose yourself to bright daylight for at least 30 minutes a day. In the evening, dim the lights to reduce overall light intensity and consider using blue blocking glasses or amber-toned light bulbs two hours from bedtime. At night, keep your sleep environment cool, quiet, comfortable, and dark.